Monday, February 22, 2010

Pictures Of Girls Having A Bottomless Party Found An Email My G/f Wrote....questions About OUR Relationship Now...?

Found an email my g/f wrote....questions about OUR relationship now...? - pictures of girls having a bottomless party

We share things. We did not hide. It is a rule in our relationship. So we know from other passwords, and others. Then I'll e-mail) to a fish E-mail to me (long story and I 2 years ago an e-mail (note that because we know no more. The first e-mail reply from your ex friend to her back. What she said: "I miss you, miss having sex with you, I miss when I said at the end (edited lol) So he answered back with" If I missed your _ _ _ _ ( Bas), I wish you had sex once again my regret, but I miss you too "
Ok, so I am mad and hurt. Then I come across 2 more e-mails.
Who sent the pictures open topless (but still topless)
The next step was without a floor (yes) in sight, with 3 other normal (just hanging) images.
So now I'm angry and hurt.

I make sure. Of course she denies. I do not remember. I would never have done. Bla bla bla. I want to believe, but there are too many proofs.
Should have been A), even if people knew the password, which you are in our computer, the only place where the pictures are saved.
B) could be a hacker? or play one of his old friends with her?
C) What can I do? I do not want our relationship to end, but this shit is inexcusable (who took this position against myself and talk to other girls .... we talk much less about sex and we talk .... much less an A-EXBout It)
D) I want to believe. I think ..... But the proof is that ....?
E) help please .... I do not know what I do now

No comments:

Post a Comment