Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lisburn Road Wedding Make-up Rehearsal Dinner - - How Best To Spread The Word?

Rehearsal Dinner - - how best to spread the word? - lisburn road wedding make-up

I will have a test very informal dinner and plan to invite all customers outside the city (we have about 50-55 people).
Please tell me how you would give us the sounds and text to invite me to an idea of what kind of expect to foods or food ingredients that you personally when you have received this invitation, ...

Outside: "Please accept the United States ..."
Inside: "You are invited to X & Y
Picnic-style lunch wedding trial
Friday, month, day, 2009 from 6:30-10 pm
Lower Allen Community Park Barn
4075 Lisburn Road, Mechanicsburg, PA

RSVP Regrets Only - X (999) 999-9999 or by e-mail Addy

Casual "

We appreciate your feedback ...

4 comments:

ilovewed... said...

Here are my suggestions:

Inside: Please join us ....

Katie Smith and Ryan Johnson
We invite you to dine with your sample
Friday 5 December 2009
6:30-10 pm
Lower Allen Community Park Barn
4075 Lisburn Road
Mechanicsburg, PA

This is a rehearsal dinner picnic style.
Casual dress.

, Regrets Only Katie xxx xxx xxxx or by e-mail:
ksmith @ xxxxx


FOOD:
Now that you "picnic style" then enter, I think that some meat, cheese, bread, and the (very popular in my house!), Cold salads, fries, vegetables / dip, etc. All of this.

Seafoam Green said...

Picnic style sounds like burgers, sandwiches / chips / food type DIP. It would probably be jeans or a skirt was very casual, depending on the weather.

That sounds good, and I think its wonderful that you have a more informal events that you provide your customers outside the city.

Garnet Glitter said...

Sounds good to me ..... Food, so I hope something like how to

1 chicken fried Cold
Salad Potatoes 2
3 Macaroni Salad
Coleslaw 4
5 short and cold, mixed cheese for sandwiches ... or in the American cut into pieces or individual in Italian
6 paper rolls to make sandwiches
7 Seasonings
8 chips varied sauces and soft drinks.

... whether hot food can then possibly as ....
1) ribs (front and hot on the site)
Beans 2) cooked
3) of the COB

.... Desserts include May

Brownies 1)
2) Cut Assorted Cakes
3) cakes or individual cakes
Cookies 4)

God, I'm drooling luck lol ...... well.

fizzy stuff said...

If you do that, I think it was grilled burgers and side dishes picnic with refreshments.
I know it says casual, but I can not go to a wedding function of jeans or shorts. I wear a skirt or dress of Nice, nothing special, probably cotton or jersey knit, with sandals.

Post a Comment