Monday, January 25, 2010

Lg Voyager Water Damage Sticker Picture Warrenty Still Work If Bought On Ebay HELP?

Warrenty still work if bought on ebay HELP? - lg voyager water damage sticker picture

I bought my LG Voyager on eBay a few months ago. Yesterday I got lost and when I turned off. So I tried to light it again, but it will not work. The screen was just a dark blue backlit buttons, but nothing else. So I removed the battery and everything he tried in vain overloaded. My question is, my family has a plan for everyone, with a guarantee so that is still valid on my phone? or not, because I bought it off eBay? Even if someone suggestions on how to fix it. btw, there is no water damage or some glue are all negative.

thanksss (:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have no guarantee on their cell phones. The only covers the original purchaser.

Post a Comment