Saturday, January 9, 2010

Index: Of Private Jpg EASY QUESTION!!: How Would Bangs (The Hair Kind Lol) Look On Me?? {{PICTURES INCLUDED! NOT PRIVATE!}}?

EASY QUESTION!!: How Would Bangs (The Hair Kind Lol) Look on Me?? {{PICTURES INCLUDED! NOT PRIVATE!}}? - index: of private jpg

Kay, the first blow 'in' style, anyway?

ME! Right Now (Sorry, I know itsn't the best image in the world, but that's all what I am now ... lol) - http:// profile.myspace.com / index.cfm 's new?
fuseaction = user.viewprofile & friendid = 1 ...

I could then bang! (I do not know how Miley Cyrus, but her hair is cute lol ...)--

- Http: / / www.imdb.com/media/rm991729408/nm0068338

- Http: / / www.imdb.com/media/rm974952192/nm0068338

- Http: / / www.imdb.com/media/rm2033161984/nm0068338

- Http: / / img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2008/startracks/080407/miley_cyrus300.jpg

- Http: / / icons.iconator.com/861/ICONATOR_8942813ca162f472c682c0421181bbe7.jpg

- Http: / / kiki072895.tripod.com/blog/miley_cyrus240.jpg


I will keep my long hair and layers, do the kind of hits ....

- Is the style of "you" or "out" this season?
- Do you think that ITG should characterize good look at my face?
- Are they difficult to care?
- Li If you do notke recordings can show me some pictures of hairstyles do "to (I am preppy / girly-girl btw lol)?
- Please do not hesitate to add something! lol

Thank you so much! =)

8 comments:

Cheerleader 4 Life <3 said...

The first term U DO NOT WORK

☮Alyssa☮ said...

are definitely much would one of you. Only thing is that you cut a month (but you can do it yourself) have to do if you are prone to acne can cause more than the beatings, because the oil in the hair on my face. but at least hide the edge, if I understand. lol. I want to go.

jevee said...

Yes, it is mainly the side .. But not everyone can be removed.
When the shock wave could very well .. As low as Miley Cyrus
-------------------------------------- ...
- Letting your side band in Weggis, but do not follow the trend.
- Yes, very good
- Not at all
- I Thessalonians Kinna, I think beter Bangs would be better if you also http://www.ultimatelooks.com/flawlesshai ...

birds said...

Miley's bangs look good, because if I sidebangs a proposal I think they look great on you, make the kind of long (each thread is a bit shorter than the previous)

But do not let me decide for you: P

♥-k.keys... said...

Do not be "in" style, which decision UR ..

They do not ask for someone your hair ...

I say just go head and do not

worst case, the Court em u dont like it

em and out of the way cogens

and let them press lol

Navit said...

I think you should go talk to a hairdresser
They say the truth
So you do not see any errors
We hope to make a decision
Good Luck
:)

taylor ツ said...

Yes, it would be really good for youu:)

Ruth R said...

some links dont work
uu do what they do
PPL does not allow that others decide for you
:]
Good luck

Post a Comment