Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Belated Birthday Greetings My Mum Hates Me Forgot To Celebrate Her Birthday?

My mum hates me forgot to celebrate her birthday? - belated birthday greetings

Mother is very funny. Last month, I can not blame her anniversary date of the Chinese lunar calendar. As soon as you buy him a meal and take my husband for his birthday soon tonic moon day. Last week goes by and I was told that the money saved by taking him to dinner to celebrate her birthday. I had not the heart to be a great gift. Daughter at heart. no subsidiary. I was so confused. Dun know what to do. I thought I had done my part, cos he wants to principles of a happy birthday a little too late. asked, why not celebrate them in English so far this month. Sigh. I thought it was over. Sigh. What should I do now? she hates me like hell. Dun to my call and told others that I'm already dead.

2 comments:

Sweethea... said...

I'm sure your mother does not hate you. It just feels hurt about you probably no longer make such an effort for her birthday. Holding apologize and drink in peace with him somehow something, a meal, a movie, I'm sure you'll get over it and forget. Maybe next year we can plan a great event for your birthday?
I hope I helped and good luck. :)
x

mansa said...

Her mother is behaving like a child?
Well, until I ¹ s not my mother very well with others
it keeps me crying all the time!

Post a Comment