Friday, December 25, 2009

Lump Sum Versus Annuity Receiving Lump Sum Or Annuity?

Receiving lump sum or annuity? - lump sum versus annuity

I will find a solution and they say: I can receive a lump sum or pension. My thought process when I take the lump sum (780,000), which can put him on the bench and not help the withdrawal of interest and Monty, to pay the large bills (house, car, motorcycle) and adds to never throw a pot against played, if I was to choose the annuity, the money never had the opportunity, cuz it would be much less interest and you will win bills, everyone has thought about this or that my idea is good or bad? b, just as I am 39 asking people how old I am, thank you

1 comment:

STEVEN F said...

The fee above answers. This may not apply. She did not say what is the solution. If they compensate for something that is not from the control () injury are not taxed. Also: the possibility, in May of interest, you should compare this sentence to note constructed rental agreement (if any) that with the bank. His age is not really a factor, unless the duration of the pension is linked to life expectancy.
In most cases, I recommend the total amount. I think I can get a better return on the pension. Without further information can not be specific to your situation.

Post a Comment