Sunday, December 20, 2009

Covered Cake Plate Non-pregnancy Question: I Want To Make An Upside Down Cake With Applesauce?

Non-pregnancy question: I want to make an upside down cake with applesauce? - covered cake plate

I have a family recipe to die, but also provide a heart attack on us. I wonder if I can replace oil and applesauce for some advice if it is a cake on his head. As you might to grease the sides or what? Here is the complete recipe to try:
Trim:
2c chopped fresh strawberries
1 (6 oz) pkg strawberry gelatin mix
3c mini marshmallows
Strawberries in the bottom pan with gelatin mixture to coat evenly with marshmallows cover

Cake:
1 1/2c flour
2c sugar
2 v. tea baking powder
4 eggs
1c vegetable oil
3/4C orange juice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Oven at 350
Mix the dry ingredients, mix well and place the dry ingredients to liquid ingredients, mix well. Pour strawberry mixture over cake layer and bake at 350 for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake 10 minutes. Run knife around the edge of the cake to loosen the sides. That in a cake tin. No cake cool too long orStick is in the pan.

Thanks in advance!

4 comments:

In LoVe said...

I think we should continue with oil. Apple sauce could do with the cable com! and the question for you .... Package of gelatin in water added, as if it was Jelly?

1 on the hip and 1 on the way! said...

You can try, always! Lol my dumb ass forgot to put oil in a cake, once from the same taste as they did with oil! But not too wet!

Shoog said...

I have never tried a cook. But Nana says we need to replace a lot of oil with a little butter or watered.

Shoog said...

I have never tried a cook. But Nana says we need to replace a lot of oil with a little butter or watered.

Post a Comment